Tuesday, 26 February 2008

What did I do over the weekend?

The badam milk I am drinking, inspired me to log on to blogger, and read my own posts.. I got bored halfway, and so, decided to write another post instead.
(Typing the below lines, while munching on the left over badam pieces from my drink)

I think something is wrong with me. I spend almost four hours in the bus everyday, (doing close to nothing) and I still love the idea of an overnight bus ride. I guess its romantic! (Gawd! what the hell is wrong with me!?)
And this is exactly what I did, over the weekend. Enjoyed bus rides!

Had been to Udupi.. for my sister's marriage for the weekend. Will, keep the story of the marriage, for another post, 'cos I want the limelight to be on the bus ride for now. :)

Nothing compares to bus rides I say!
A push back seat to relax on and a clear glass window for your entertainment; what more do I need?
Spent the entire night.. peering out into the silver scenery. Yes, the moon, kinda made everything, look silver.
It was beautiful.
The never ending chain of trees, the tiny whispers of a waterfall far away, the twinkling stars, lonely temples standing on a barren land and KennyG's Breathless.. Nothing can beat this..

Maybe, I should find a job that allows me to work alternate days. I dont mind, not having a weekend you know.
Once I find this job in Bangalore, I would rent a house in Udupi. This way I get to travel overnight to work.. :) On the alternate days that I get off, I would sleep, BLOG, and jog along the beach! :) hmm... bliss! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOG!!! :P :P :P

I am..but a dreamer said...

You're underestimating me sire! BEWARE!!

Anonymous said...

next post please ....