Friday, 15 February 2008

Valentine's day.. :)

Man! How the hell did the weekdays pass by so quickly!?
Had been busy the whole week. (Dont you dare, ask me what I was doing.. I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING!)

This week was a BIG one, with the Valentine's day being the captain of the other six.
Dont ask me how mine was.. 'cos.. I'll let u know anyway! :D
It was just another day. But somehow, everything- the trees, the dusty buses, Hosur Road!, the sun, the moon, everything seemed to have been gift wrapped.. with a neat glazed paper(no hearts on them please!) and a smartly tied satin.. :)
Was it 'cos of the expectations for the day, or was it just the hype.. I dunno... but then.. it rocked! :) Especially, with so many love songs on radio.. dont think I wanted anything else! :) (No,no, I wanted u around Bubu :P )

Office too seemed to have turned red suddenly.Most of them wore red.. although there was no official dress code announcement as such (I was as usual in my whites btw! :) :) )

I actually got to see, guys n gals exchanging red roses within campus! And guess what the first reaction to seeing this was?
Hey! that's not part of the corporate code of conduct!
and then I tell to myself.. "dude.. what the hell happened to u!? Whatever happened to the romantic.. who was waiting for THE guy to come and sweep you off your feet?"
Conclusion: Sigh!... Im getting old...
...
...
...

or not! Maybe I have grown from a hopeless romantic.. to a hopeless mature romantic. :)

And one of my resolutions on Valentine's day (why are u smiling?? people do make resolutions on Valentine's day as well!) will be to make Bubu more romantic!
I still dont want to believe.. its a lost cause!
Help me god!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are turning MATURE!! did u have a drink or two before heading out :P

Belated happy valentines day :)
and thanks for making mine a VERY special one ...
Uma..