Back from a coffee break.. was rather an entertaining one. Passed time, looking at the taxi drivers celebrating some occasion.. Wonder what the occasion was, which called for so much music and dance. Unfortunately, I was not invited! :( so.. today's munching count is still at 5! :( Such a disgrace!
Okie.. back to the actual topic thought of, for this post.
Was wondering what, the most toughest job in the world is.
Yesterday, while travelling back home, the bus stopped at a traffic signal for over 10 minutes( This is a routine everyday).Along the footpath were a lot of stores, out of which one stood out. Not that the store had more funky lights than the rest in the row, nor was it a hi-fi shop with babes in it. Just an ordinary, kid's store with two tubelights to light it up.
Two days ago,I was a little dejected with things that were supposedly going wrong in my life (apparently, there was nothing wrong,just my brain working overtime! sigh!)and was trying to think it through, while I was travelling back home.
Sitting by the window, I see the shop, and try to ignore it;and begin to think of all my sorrows. 10 minutes later, the bus is still there, has not moved an inch, and the shop holds my interest again.
I stare at the shop, blank headed. I dont remember what I was thinking, but all that I remember is, I was smiling and laughing again, before, the bus, moved out of that place.
Standing there, in front of the shop, was a dwarf, dressed like a joker. He stands there everyday, waving at all the people passing by, doing all crazy stuff, just to amuse us.
Before the bus moved out of that place, the other day, he made sure, he had my attention, and did all stupid stuff, and ended up making me laugh. He showed me a thumbs up, when I started to smile..!
Why? Who is he?
Whoever he is.. a BIG thanks to him! :) Life is beautiful again..
I just hope, he has someone to make him smile, just the way, he makes thousands of people on the road, smile at him everyday..
I make it a point, to smile and wave at him, every time, I pass by that shop now. Not sure, if I am waving at the same guy everyday though! :)
I think what the guy in the store does everyday, is one of the toughest jobs to do. Trying to make people smile, while he himself, might be crying within, takes a lot of hardwork, and self will.
Its time for the bus ride now :) Go to go..
Tata!
Friday, 8 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
or maybe the guy is actually happy, most if not all of the time! maybe he has a simple life, a cute girlfriend or a color tv with sports channels which he devours, thanks to his almost obsessive passion for anything involves a ball and people...
some people are a happy lot i say!!!
like waving to the (HAPPY)guy, make it a point to blog everyday too :)
okie.. if u say so :)
Post a Comment