Thursday, 7 February 2008

Problem problem problem!

Been busy,all morning... naah.. not with work! Generally, catching up with friends, making sure the rabbits are all right, etc etc. :P

I have a problem at hand...
Everytime I decide, to go on a diet... (Diet = eat ONLY 3 times a day :P) people I know, suddenly find a reason to celebrate; and how can I not be part of the celebration??
Cakes, coffee, royal lunches.. ! what do I do!? what do I do!?

Well.. I decided to do nothin! :) Me will go with the flow..
Just eat... whatever comes my way.. :P

Will keep life simple :) heh

Another post.. follows... after a coffee break! :)
C ya for now..

------
@Uma: No comments to this post will be entertained :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

motiii....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

u should change the heading of this post to the previous ones.. :P

I am..but a dreamer said...

Didnt I tell you, that you are not invited to comment on this post!? grrr..