Why do the weekends have to whisk away so fast!?
Anyway, I am back to work.. where I dont work, but blog :)
Did you know, that couples who fight tend to live longer? Not sure, if they do tend to live longer together! but they do live longer!
Whoa! isnt that cool? :)
Naah... I didnt say all this. There was an article published in the papers last week. (In the rocking Indian Express! :) )
Apparently, the conclusion was a result of a research carried out, on 30 couples.
Those couples, who did not fight/argue, died at a very early age.
Those, where only one kept arguing/fighting, ended up with the same result!
The people who lived longer, were the couples who fought like in a battlefield :P
More research concluded, that couples tend to live longer, when the woman is allowed to win an argument!! Sooper isnt it!? (Is someone listening!? :D)
Okie... fine! I confess! :(
I made up the last line.. but I really wish, that were true too :) Life would be so much more cooler that way! :)
All said and done... Bubu.. how about some sword fighting classes? :)
Afterall.. the papers say.. we need to fight like, we are on a battlefield.. dont they? :)
Tuesday, 12 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment