Friday, 15 February 2008

Valentine's day.. :) - part two.

Yea yea yea, another post today.
The content of the last post was actually supposed to be an introduction to the actualy topic for today! :P But then, that grew big enough for a post by itself, so, I let it be.
Ok, before I turn this intro to another post, me will come to the main thing.

My house, just like many other, has many window sills. In one of those window sills, a couple- sleep,laugh,mate,bring up kids(basically live.. get the point right?) Before you break your head trying to analyse this, the couple on the window sill, are pigeons :)

Its a lovely site to see them there. And did you know that, they sleep with their eyes open!? It was kind of exhilarating to realise that :)

Everytime I see them, I always wonder -These pigeons, live together.. do they also have their routine fights?? Let alone pigeons, I wonder if any non-human couples argue/fight too?
(I know one non-human who argues/fights with a very innocent human! Any guesses? lol..)
And if they do.. then "manana" would be a part of the game!

How do they manaufy? Sing songs? We would sing songs like..
"kabhootar ja ja ja.. kabhootar ja.. pehli pyaar ki pehli chitti.. saajan ko de aa"..
What would they sing??
Any ideas?? :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

the pigeon part was cute(i was actually scratching my head :D)