Hello.. :) welcome to my world :)
Thanks for visiting by again, and since, you managed to read my posts to this WORD, you might as well read what follows! :D
There is a new Organic food kiosk that has opened recently, in our campus. Its called the "The city deli". A sandwich joint, which also happens to sell, pastries.
Any new canteen/eat out kinda place, and I HAVE to be there, to evaluate it first hand! :) So, there I was, wondering what to eat/taste in The City Deli.
The outlet, had a special item for the day..who's name I cant recall now. I sure remember it to be a complex name thoe. I ended up having that and a muffin :) :) :) (Guess, I will miss London a little less from now on :) )
The guys(are they called chefs too?I'll call them "The Deli boys" :) ) seemed to be referring to a recepie book and then preparing the sandwiches.
This set me thinking. I strongly feel that these guys, were software engineers like the owner of this blog. They too must have been jobless, and tired of dating a computer all day long, which forced them to quit, and take up that job!
My idea of opening a Starbucks chain in India, is not a crazy idea afterall.
I could always refer to a receipe book, and manage for a few days, before I master the art of coffee/pastry making.
I have my doubts on how patient my customers are going to be though.
But who cares, it doesnt matter at all.
In case, my first outlet fails, I always have the software industries to fall back upon.
I can always open, "inhouse Starbucks outlet" within Infy,Wipro,TCS and Im done! I'm sure I will be successful! There's no doubt about it!
With thousands of people, in the campus, if atleast ten people try to eat my food, it is going to work out.
And, ten is a very pessimistic number mind you. Almost 70% in the flower company are committed.
Among the 70% atleast 50% have their "other-halfs" working in the same company itself.
Among the 50%, atleast, 50% will have a minimum of 2 fights in a week. And the other 50% would be experiencing their most romantic period of the week.
Now, what do most couples do, when they have to manaufy their gf's bf's? COFFEE!!PASTRY!! :)
And, what do most couples do, when they are VERY romantic?? Go out for a COFFEE!!eat PASTRY!! and romance :) :)
Given that, we spend most of our time, within the campus(supposedly working!), the chances that all the rootufying,manaufying and romancing happen within the campus as well.. and whats the one place inside campus, with good ambience where all this can be experienced with the best possible service offered? Yup! you got it right..
It is.. "The Dreamer's inhouse, Starbucks outlet"...!
Man... Am I gonna be famous :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
some people like to eat ONLY WHEN THEY ARE HUNGRY!!
god, i hope you never have to make a business plan! :P
Hey!Dont you dare comment on my business plan! It rocks!
Darn.. I am in the miniscule 30 %? Check your facts, am pretty sure you got them wrong. And If u did get them right, i do lead a sad sad life ;-)
Well.. the figures might not be perfect. But then the facts are true!
Yup.. u have a sad life my boy, until u clock in healthy work hours, and take a holiday to the same beach, where u got your profile pic clicked! :)
Post a Comment