If God was to give you a chance to be someone else - by someone else I mean, any other animal except human, what would you wanna be?
Dont smile at this question! You might be asked this one day, say in a business school, or in a corporate interview, or while being interviewed by a prospective bride/groom!
You better be ready with an answer! :)
Personally, I would want to be:
a. An Ostrich.
First option, is this because, I think a bird represents a woman human in many ways. Dont ask me why!I dunno know. And if you, wanted to turn into a bird and you are a guy.. I declare u gay! :) Sorry! about that but it is MY blog, and MY thoughts you are reading :)
Being an ostrich would be wonderful. I'll have long fit legs, that I can bare to the world :P
I'll have beautiful feathers that can make me fly short distances. (No more flight tickets!)
I'll have strong legs, that can kick anyone's ass royally!
I'll lay big and thick shelled eggs which are hard to break! (What am I even blabbering!)
I'll have a long neck and black feathers! (Well.. black feathers are mostly found on a male ostrich, but we'll assume that female ostriches have it too!)
OR
b. A monkey!
Every time, a monkey enters my house(Yes.. this has become a frequent thing now!) I have almost been terrorised.
But, by the time they leave, after messing up my dining table, I cant but adore them!
They look so cute, with their tiny face, their smile (which is supposedly to scare away humans/enemies) and their intermittent scratching of their scalp!
What I adore the most, is the way they eat a banana! They neatly peel away the skin, finish up the fruit, and then eat the peel too with great fondness. And if there is a baby monkey with the dad/mom monkey, it is a sight to watch! :)
Anyway, I know this is a crazy post, crazier than the others.. but what the heck.. it is MY space.
I'll blabber.. U read! :)
I get more hits on my page, and you get to pass some time fruitfully! So its a Win-Win aint it? :)
Thursday, 21 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Smi - what were u on?
If someone asked me this question in any interview - I would think they r senile..! And I would tell them so ;0
fwded by my friend whoz friend had blogged,
Next Life of a Woman
“In this life, I'm a woman. In my next life, I would like to come back as a bear.
When you are a bear, you can go to hibernation. You do nothing but sleep for six months.
I can deal with that.
Before you hibernate, you are supposed to eat and eat.
I can deal with that too.
When you are a female bear, you give birth to your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are in hibernation and wake to partially grown cute, cuddly cubs.
I can definitely deal with that.
If you are a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. if your cubs get out of line, you swat them too.
I can deal with that.
Finallly,
If you are a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling. He expects you to have hairy legs and excess body fat !!!
YUPP ! ... gonna be a bear in my next life !!!
@Bhavesh: Why dont u just reply with some animal's name like anup did?? I was on green tea when I wrote this btw :)
seriously, im keen to know what animal you would wanna be! :)
@Anup: Nice one. Who ever wrote that one, im a fan of her's! Im gonna rethink about being an Ostrich now!heh
if a bird is a woman and if you are a guy and want to turn into a bird and hence the guy is gay, how will the birds flourish?
@Chan - My blog wouldnt have existed if I went through such technicalities for each of my post! :)
So, lets just leave that logic aside.. eh? :)
can I be Chunky Pandey??
@Harsh: Duh!!!
Post a Comment