The coming weekend is a big one.
A big one because, I would be cooking for twelve people! I can barely cook edible dishes for Harsh and me.. let alone twelve people!
I have been preparing in my head, a list, of all the things I'll make..
I hope it turns out the way, it looks and tastes in my head :)
Sigh.. I'm tired of waiting for my cooking to get better!
My instincts tell me that one fine day when I wake up in the morning, I would be blessed with the eternal knowledge of food and cooking.
My hands would work magic with food like how Pragya's and Bindi's hands do.
But then, Harsh tells me that my instincts suck! So, all I can do is wait and see! :)
Wish me luck!
------
Update:
The dishes came out quite well! Didn't expect it at all :)
So yea, I CAN cook afterall...
Friday, 15 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who r these 12? I remember vaguely tasting Pragya's food once @ her place but dont really remember..
Have fun! and hey why cook for so many ppl - order in and play poker or make the hubby cook..
:) My whole family is coming over :)Dont feel like ordering in.. Maybe I'll order a few dishes and cook the rest :)
Hubby and cooking!!?? Haha! :)
Post a Comment