Monday, 18 January 2010

Glee!

Has any of you watched an English series called "Glee"?
If not, please take my word for it, and watch it!
It is a story of a high school crowd, who join a music club called Glee. They practice to compete for the sectionals and regionals. The main guy is Cory Monteith. Im in love with him! :) He's famous among the girls, has chubby cheeks and is stupid! :) What a combo! :) heh And man! can he sing!? Here's one of the songs from glee.
One of the few TV soaps that livens me up, episode after episode.
Waiting for the next season to start now!
A few other soaps that might interest you:
  1. Dexter (My personal favorite! Glee comes after this one)
  2. How I met your mother
  3. The Big Bang Theory(Harsh's favorite! I guess! :)
  4. House (Pragys's favorite if I remember right.)
  5. Wire (I didnt like it one bit!)
  6. 24 (Was interesting until the 2 season, and then it got repititive. Now that Anil Kapoor is in it, it might have got interesting!)
  7. Heroes (I could get past only 2 seasons!I wonder whether they originally made it for kids!)
  8. LOST(Haven't watched it yet.. will download a few episodes now.)

1 comment:

Bhavesh said...

Big Bang? Yay Harsh - welcome to the club! ;-)