Is there a period in time which you think is apt to start off something.. or restart something that you had stopped doing a long time back?
My mom and dad check for an auspicious date/day/time before they carry out something really important. I havent seen anyone from my generation do it - although I seem to follow something of this sort.
For me new beginnings, have to start off at the beginning of the new year.
If the new year is nowhere near, I wait for a new month to begin.
If that too, is, say twenty days away, I wait for a new week to begin.
If there is no time to wait for a new week, I wait for a new day to start.
I just cannot decide on something, and start doing it from this moment. Somehow it doesnt feel right at all!
Maybe I need sufficient time to psyche myself up, before I start something new.
Sometimes I think it is procrastination, but no, it is'nt, because I start off the task the moment the decided date/day/time becomes present!
Do you think this is wierd? :)
I hope Im not the only one who thinks this way! :)
Wednesday, 20 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment