Well, I have always had this problem with clothes and shoes. I always have wanted an organizer with
- a black hard cover,
- big-but not big enough to carry around,
- evenly spaced out dotted lines-the space big enough to hold my handwriting, and make it look small,
- non-blotting paper that can hold Parker ink,
- a monthly calendar for my monthly plans, and
- a complete page for every day(Believe me, it is hard to find organizers with a full page for Saturday and Sunday!).
Been looking for such an organizer for almost 2 years now.
I have never been able to find what I wanted until this year! All the more reason for me to believe that this is somehow going to be a dramatic year for me with full of surprises!
Anyway, so the gist of this post - Yup, I found THE organizer I have always been looking for :)
It makes my life all the more organized, or at least I think it makes me more organized!
I cant believe that I have a post on my blog, solely dedicated to my organizer!
Now I am hoping that I find the same kind of organiser for next year as well!
Happy weekend guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment