Thursday, 28 January 2010

Vasudha!

I met Vasudha last weekend. I accidentally met her in Nilgiris, when I had gone grocery shopping.
Yup, we haven't met, even though we were a stone's throw away from each other! and Yes, the event is big enough to be posted on my blog :)

That lady has not changed one bit(except for the amount of weight she has lost!).
The ever bubbly, "jumping with joy" lady! I hardly talked when I met her.
I was as usual, too full of emotion to even talk to her! Now, how screwed up is that?

Meeting her there, led me to think about all those lovely times we spent hanging out together.
Lunch meetings, Chai meetings, her stories of her manager (Man! I'm never gonna forget those manager stories EVER! We could make a movie out of it! heh)
She's the only one who thought that there was something fishy going on between Harsh and I! :) I still cant figure out how she smelt that!
I remember avoiding meeting Harsh whenever she was around! heh

I would love to have those days back! :)




3 comments:

Bhavesh said...

Ha ha - she has the knack of knowing the unknown.. And she told me like zillions of times Bhavesh somethings fishy and I was like.. erm me.. Who cares - and the not curious sort.. Lol - fun days..

Chandra said...

I thought so too. When you and H had come over to ravi's place in london ;)

I am..but a dreamer said...

@Chan: Crap.. There's one more person to the list who thought so! :(
I thought we managed that phase very well :)
2 is not a big number thoe :) So we were pretty close to not being "figured out" :)