Last week @work, I saw a couple of guys all suited up.
I must say, they all looked smart! Every single one of them!
I dunno what it is about suits but it makes me go gaga about anyone who's wearing them.
They seem to get added attention, they look more sophisticated,and somehow seem to make sense all of a sudden! :)
I hope, in the future sometime, Harsh lands up with a job which forces him to suit up atleast 4 times a week! :) (Not that he doesnt make sense right now! :P )
Coming to me, Im still waiting for my turn to suit up! :)
I still remember going to Allen Solly once, with Chan and Chai, and trying out a suit. I had declared back then, that I would buy atleast two of these when I travel for my first onsite assignment. Thank God! I didnt buy any! :)
Im still waiting for an opportunity to get suited up though :)
Tuesday, 19 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Join my project - and you can wear it everyday - Almost everyone except me does ;-)
I actually dont mind joining a prj, just because it allows me to wear a suit! :)
next pick a project in germany or italy.. :)
@Harsh : Will do! I hope u do too! :P
Post a Comment