Yesterday, Bhavesh calls me up, and asks me if there's some good news coming his way from Harsh and me. Apparently, he got this idea from one of my posts..! Seriously! Are my posts so ambiguous!? :) Anyway..
I intended to start this post with this line:
"This is it! It is happening!"
But then I realised Bhavesh would call again asking what happened in just a days' time.. so I'm getting straight to the point! :)
I like the way the first week of new year has turned out.
Monday was filled with excitement for the new year, after that, the excitement slowly fizzed out!
I kept wondering what the heck was wrong with me. One day into a new year/new beginning, and Im already tired of work.
But then, I forgot what I was expecting for this year. Good work - Actually, I was expecting work that I have not done before.
And I am getting it now.. one by one..
Until now, I was irritated by the fact that Im working extra hard these days, but then getting out of my comfort zone, was one of the biggest resolutions for this year..!
So yea.. This is it! It is happening! :)
I'll publish this post now, and pester my lunch mates to come out for an early lunch!
Oh btw.. We are out of gas at home, so I havent been cooking for a week now.
Suprisingly, I miss cooking! Initially, I thought I missed my routine, more than the cooking, but then nope, i actually miss cooking!
And whats even more surprising is, Harsh misses my cooking too! :P Now, how cool is that! I was on cloud 9 when I heard this :) So, the dishes I cook do not taste all that bad! :)
Until later,
Have fun and keep telling yourself "aall is well"!! :)
Friday, 8 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Smitha - it is not you being ambigous - but from what I infer from most of my friends of the fairer sex is that I am DUMB at reading between the lines..
Quite true eh? ;-)
BTW Harsh is just being nice - its called keep the wife happy routine almost every man masters over a period of time.. :-D
subramanium..
Post a Comment