How do you decide if someone is an egotist?
Forget everyone. I keep wondering if I have a super ego.
Harsh says I do. But I think he does too! :) So, I'm not sure which one of us has a bigger ego!
How do you measure ego levels?
I wish there was a thermometer like device to measure this.
On another note,
What do call some one who is VERY stubborn? Do you still call him/her stubborn, or is it the ego that is showing up as stubborness??
How about, a very high self-esteem?At what level does high self esteem and ego become one and the same?
I thought looking into a dictionary will help me out, but here's what I found:
Self-esteem: a feeling of pride in yourself
Ego: an inflated feeling of pride
Stubbornness: the trait of being difficult;resolute adherence to your own ideas or desires
I'm more confused than ever!
A slightly darker shade of self-esteem and stubborness, and it seems like it cannot be differentiated from ego!
What do you think? Have you been successful in trying to differentiate one from the other?
If so, do you use some kind of a device to figure this out? ;)
Cant wait to hear(read) your thoughts on this! :)
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
why smitha why you complicating things? :-D my brain bummed and even if it wasnt i wont even venture a thought on this topic.. Call me will ya! U were supposed to remember.. ;-)
@Bhavesh!: Think think think..! take a break from XI for a while and think! :)
Yes! I am an egotist. I use the egometer to measure my ego and the reading is off the chart.
There now. Where is the next blog?? :P
tricky question. I guess we are all egoist in our very own ways! After all none of us are Gautama Buddha!
Post a Comment