Although I got to see it only for a few minutes I remember it like I am seeing it now!
My so called romantic husband and the rest of the gang couldn't wait to go select their wines! :( Sigh! So I only got a few minutes with the moon..
I wish I was traveling by bus to someplace on Saturday! A window seat, some KennyG breathless, and the moon in its full splendor would have been a time well spent! (Oops! Did I just forget to mention my husband? :)
On an afterthought, maybe our venue for last Saturday nights' party should have been the terrace! Hmm... Romance, Wine and the (magnified)moon would have been a nice combination :)
Here's a pic of the Wolf Moon

It looks so fragile... !
No wonder then, that the heart, love and the moon go hand in hand! :)
---------
Image Courtesy: Sam Javanrouh.
Sam clicks some wonderful photographs. Have been subscribing to his photoblog for over 3 years now.
Here's the link to his blog.
I'm sure Chan can learn a few tricks from him :)
3 comments:
checked out sam's link, the pics are awesome! :) Thanks!
It was a lovely full moon here last fri and I so wanted to take a pic but dint have the camera with me! :(
@Chan- Guess you need to start taking it wherever you go :)
Cool.. so I now have someone who'll go click click.. while I try out a million poses :)
I love the moon and i love Kenny G too :)
Deadly combo :)
Recently I as doing the same--travelling in a bus (window seat) with some superb music and gazing at the full moon. It was magic :)
Post a Comment