Had fun this weekend as well!
This time the bahana was Pragya's treat..
Guys who dint get to attend this treat, keep counting! :)
You'll get to take all these treats when you get back! :) (And.. we'll get to enjoy an extra treat for every treat you guys get! We'll join you for all your treats remember? :)
Anyway, the Saturday treat put me in thinking mode on Sunday.
All because, I realized, that I'm a very frank person.
Well, this is not the first time this has dawned on me. I used to be frank as hell before, but I used to at least have a slight hesitation before talking my mind out to anybody. The hesitation seems to have vanished off late.
I whole-heartedly lay the blame on Harsh for this(Blaming him, makes me lighter(literally!) and its the easiest thing to do :)
Anyhoo.. back to my frankness.
The degree of my frankness seems to depend on the company.
With family, frankness is minimum. (On a scale of 0 to 10, it would be 5)
With colleagues and aquaintances, it is a bare minimum. (Guess I would give myself a 3)
With friends, it is a maximum. (Around 7 I guess)
And with hubby, it would be the maximum of maximum(.. so the higher side of 10).
Now, if my frankness, is dependant on the company I have at a certain point in time, that would mean that Im not actually a frank person.
If I were really a "franky" :) I would have behaved the same with everyone which is not the case.So, I conclude that Im not a frank person.
Coming to friends.. Im frank.
(I'm yet to figure out, what kind of frank I am, with them. Whether, I am
Frank(1) - meaning I talk my mind after thinking or
Frank(2) - meaning I talk my mind without bothering to think what I'm talking which results in people thinking that I'm a frank person :) Voting on this one, is now OPEN folks! :)
However, after being frank with a friend, maybe a day later, I might repent what I told him/her.
I picture the person being hurt/upset thinking about what I told them.
Are all frank people like this? Im sure they are not..
So what does this make me? A frank person, in the making? (That was supposed to be funny! Laugh!)
Like Harsh puts it, I have to decide what I am.
If I decide to go the 'actual' frank way.. I should learn to speak my mind and forget about it.
OR
Dont say stuff at all, which will later make me brood the next day!
Which one am I gonna be?
I prefer the first - but I know its gonna take a long long time!
I hope I can get to master this by when I'm 60! (But then, I'm 18 from the past so many years, I dunno when I'm gonna turn 60! :)
----
By the way, I was serious, when I said votings are open..
Let me know, what you think I am - Frank(1) or Frank(2) in the comments sections! :)
Monday, 1 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1 - but I prefer the 2 you.. but you are 1 ;-(
Wats it with ppl these days btw? Why does everyone wanna play their cards close to their chest?
I'm 1? Im flattered actually! heh.
none of the above :p
@Chan - None of the above? :( seriously? So, I'll have put a third option then..
Tell me what that option is.. and i'll put tht up :)
--
Was wondering why hardly anyone has posted a comment on this post.. especially when I said there was a voting going on.. Then I realised, people who comment have to be frank.. to tell me what kind of frank I am..!So I guess I have to stop expecting more comments for this post :) heh
You are frank 1.5 :D
Post a Comment