I'm ashamed of myself(Something new?). Sigh!
All these 24 years, I thought I was good at languages.
I was under the assumption that, given a considerable amount of time, say a month or so; I would be able to understand any language pretty well. But I was wrong.
Even though it has been with me for more that 24 years now, I dont understand it.
It grumbles sometimes, it roars sometimes, it makes some amusing noises sometimes. Still I havent been able to understand what it really wants. Yea, Im talking about my tummy.
Currently, Im not keeping well. Not sure, whats wrong! All I know is, it has something to do with my tummy.
Its speaking a new language today, other than the grumbling. I dont know if I can call it a new language. Maybe I should say it has begun dancing. I can feel it twist and turn. And hey! Im not pregnant! so.. you get the point right... its my tummy doing the dancing(without music) and not anything else.
The doctor gave me some tablets to put my tummy to peace. But they too seem to be having a ball of time in my tummy! I suspect, they are dancing along to the tunes, my tummy is dancing to!
Sigh! Someone help me.
Wednesday, 7 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thanks for leaving your comment at my blog. It really gave me some perspective and some much needed positive thoughts that day
Post a Comment