Thursday, 3 April 2008

Parents I say!


I tell my mom, every night, to wake me up early in the morning, so I can go for a jog. And man! does she wake me? Well.. Im not sure, if you call that waking someone up, but I think you can sure call it torture! :)
With her signature waking up tone(VERY irritating one I say! :) ) she screeches my name.. while my mobile plays one of KennyG's breathless for me. I switch it off. Tell mom I got up.
Ahhhh... silence.. for 5 dear minutes. And back she comes.. switches on the bedlight.. and goes back to her work. I switch it off.. and snuggle into my blanket, when all of a sudden the fan is switched off. I switch it back on, and I am about to doze off to sleep, and the tubelight comes on! I groan, as I can hear mom's waking up tone again... Ahh! How I hate her..!
I drag myself out from bed, brush my teeth, and decide to give mom a piece of my mind, when I hear her say..
"Good morning dear... coffee is ready!". Sigh... Moms!! How can anyone be angry with them! :)

The morning's precious 60 minutes passby so quickly, and Im almost gulping down my cornflakes. Dad comes by, checks the time, warns me that there is only 5 minutes left for the bus to arrive. He begins a countdown, like he's been doing from the past 2.5 years. I groan again. He gets angry, that Im late, goes down before me, to warm the Honda activa up, so he can drop me to the bus.Honks a million times.
I almost jump down from the first floor, to the parking lot, making up my mind to scold dad this time..
I go to where he is, and I see a person, jumping around the place where the activa was parked. After looking at him for 2 minutes, I confirm he's my dad. I ask him.. "dad.. what are you doing" ? He says (as matter of fact).. "killing ants"!!.. (wt!?)
and coolly, sits on the activa, and drops me to the bus.

Am I kinda growing sane or are they turning crazy..!?
Either way... I am loving it! :)

No comments: