Thursday, 3 April 2008

Hair punches!

I have always taken pride in my punches.
"My punches".
Hard blows, on the face or chest, which has made many people cry in pain.
Well.. I was very proud of it, until I recently realised how very "hard" they really were! :(

Sniff..

I have always adored my hair. (Yea yea, so what if they are scanty!? I still love them...! )
All extra care is taken, to look after them.
There are times when you end up taking out your anger on your loved ones.. when your angry with something else.
I dunno what/whom I was angry with, but my beautiful scanty hair had to face my wrath that day!
Im still so sorry for that!! sniff... :( (Didnt quite get a count of how many hair took off to faraway places from my head that day! )
While I was at my best, treating my hair as badly as possible... I suddenly saw a streak of blood...
I was amuzed. Thought there was something sitting on top of my head, which I had managed to crush. What a proud feeling! :)
The pride however was uncomfortable.. I couldnt feel proud and breathe easily at the same time!
Only then did I realise that I had punched my own nose! I prayed n prayed for the bleeding to stop, and guess what..!? it stopped miraculously... :)
Only to leave me with a blood clot on the bridge of my nose.. :(
Its more than a week since it happened but...
The clot still seems to be in love with my nose! :(

I no longer take pride in my punches.
Punches are bad.
Self-inflicted punches.. are WORSE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

games khelti hai...
kuch likh.. enthral ur readers with ur play on words.. and ur cute little stories :)