Long time, since I filled up this space.
No excuses. I have been busy, yes. But I still have enough time in my day, to type crap around here.
Just plain lazy, I guess.
GMAT preparation has been in full swing. I have realized a lot about myself while preparing. I once thought, I suck at problem solving. I have come to realize, that I can rate myself higher at problem solving, when compared to the critical reasoning and reading comprehensions.
Man, the world, seems such a simple place, with uncomplicated problems, after I go through a section of reading comprehension! Reading line after line, of how Anneles' book, describes Augustus, made me pull out my hair. The next time I see a passage talking about "comaprable worth" and pay equity for men and women, Im going to run to no-man's land!
On the whole, I am having a nice time(Other than while reading the afore mentioned reading comprehension passages).
Life is good :)
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment