Saturday, 8 March 2008

Finger prints...

Everything seems to move slowly.
I walk in slow motion, show them my passport. They put a red smiley on it for some reason. "May I know what the red smiley is for?" I ask him,but he doesnt seem to hear me.

They direct me into another building which has a wierd machine in the entrance. They tell me to place both my palms on it. Something tells me not to do it. But they wouldnt let me go until I did what they said.
I would keep both my palms on the machine, and the hulk standing next to the machine would stare at me, open-mouthed, tongue sagging;disbelief in his eyes.
He would not find any finger prints. He tries again.. and again.. but with no luck!The sensor just would not read my finger prints. He then takes me to some place else, which looks like a lab to me, where they try again.They make me go through a series of checks, and conclude I AM SCREWED UP. A set of people also think I am an Alien! They not only deny me a H1B, they also, prevent me from exposing my hand to the sun. All of a sudden I am a celebrity! People are actually looking at me.. and not Deepika Padukone when we are taking a stroll together in one of the parks! People are amazed with my hands.They believe it has healing powers.I touch a bald head, and hair grows!
I touch a crying baby, and it starts to laugh, I touch the CPU, and it works without electricity..

Someone: "Ma'am which visa are you applying for?" I say : "huh? ahem.. well.. (Scratch my head) uh..H1B".
There I go again.. this time.. dreaming away to glory, in the middle of a travel briefing session.
Sigh!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...
was it my bald head in the dream??

I am..but a dreamer said...

:P
Well.. yes.. :) First yours..then mine! :P

Anonymous said...

once u get time....

KUCH BLOG KAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/

this is the one i was talking about..